Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back from West Virginia!






I haven't posted for a while due to a business trip to West Virginia. I spent a week with a group of my colleagues thinking and strategerizing about the future of information technology in the agency that I work for. (I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.) The conference was held at the National Conservation Training Center, owned by the US Fish and Wildlife Service. It was amazing. I stayed in a dorm with hotel-like rooms, ate for free in the awesome cafeteria, and spent my evenings strolling around nature trails on the campus. The conference center was really nice, too.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The purpose of your conference sounds very important, so I hope you have lots of top secret information to hide...
So, what I want to know is - was the free cafeteria food good?

Brenda said...

My friend XXXX is one of the top 11 tech security people in the world. Let me know if you have a job for him. ;)