Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The first post...


Well, folks... this probably signals the beginning of the end for Blogspot's coolness. Yes, that's right... even the old man has a blog now.

I feel a bit like that 40-year old guy who thinks he can still play basketball with high-school kids, though I guess blogging is less likely to result in serious injury.

I will try to fill these posts with my dry wit, amusing observations, and generally shower the readers (both of them, if you count Moby) with the benefits of my extensive life experience. Plus pictures.

Feel free to criticise or otherwise comment on the pictures. It is my main "expressive" outlet, and if I can stimulate some kind of response it will be even more rewarding.

More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Right on!" says Reader #1